I went to the school music club after the class at 2pm for my VERY FIRST Guitar lesson!!! It was exiting to have some classmates to join in along as well. But the guitar has made me realize something... something about my hands... I noticed that I couldn't press the strings properly on the right handed acoustic guitar with my left hand NO MATTER HOW HARD I TRIED!!! ... Not because my left hand is lack of strength but the fingers are quite hardened due to usage of excessive writing with it that... thus, it has become quite inflexible when it comes to pressing with fingers...

After the learning session, I asked the instructor if there's a left handed guitar provided for me to buy. He said that since there are only a few left-handers in the world, the price of getting one would be more expensive than the right handed counterpart... Why does price discrimination even happen to people when it comes to handedness? Even worse, my budget for one is even quite low... That's definitely NOT FAIR!!!