Greetings For You
♫~My Music Playlist~♫
End of 2008, End of Disasters - Please?
I almost forgot to update posts due to busy schedules preparing for final presentations. Lucky me for remembering this blog I have for almost a year... (feeling shame)... Anyways, what's up for today? Well, pardon me for a little habit of complaining...
I had a presentation for Web Page Design this morning that turned into a total mess just exactly like what everyone seemed to assume. You can say it's my fault as well because I'm in the group so we all should take critical responsibilities as a whole. But I really couldn't believe that my laptop that uses AMD processor can create a conflict with a simple LCD projector that only recognizes Intel-based gadgets during the preparation for the presentation. As a result, presentation was being done late... I'm so sorry!
Besides, someone in the group, who is a boy, just read the presentation slides with short sentences provided without giving any elaborations which I had to backup his speeches every after his speech.
This year is just overwhelming enough to celebrate new year. From the first semester of studies until now in 2008. I wonder what 2009 would bring...
This entry was posted on Wednesday, December 31, 2008
and is filed under
Academic
,
Bad Days
,
Group Assignment
,
My Life
,
Quick Updates
.
You can follow any responses to this entry through
the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response,
or trackback from your own site.
RSS Feed (xml)
1 Commentaires:
That just shows how good you are when you cove that boy's flaw, no worries pal! 2009 is more disastrous----> economy down slope!
Maybe you try bringing your laptop 1 day, i try if it could work with the LCD? Cuz mine can work...
Happy New Year!
come visit my blog too..
Post a Comment