A lot of classmates and friends didn't want to attend the music club for guitar lesson this evening. So I ended up going there myself just with a classmate. There were also non-members entered the room to see the lesson. A new instructor came in the room to teach guitar for the day but there were only four people including me and the instructor who brought guitars for lessons. Because of that, most people on the floor were being nagged by the instructor for almost an hour...

I was quite embarrassed just because people were amazed to see me using a left handed guitar in the room for lesson. I wonder what looked special about me using it... But currently i have some difficulties pressing strings on the frets with my right hand because it lacks of strength. Maybe I need LOTS and LOTS of practices... That's all for today... I'm heading out again for some chats... (*giggles)